- About Us
- International Cooperation
- Join Us
1. Date and venue for semester registration
All graduate students including international students are required to register ON the date specified below. Please bring your student ID card and make the semester registration at the Graduate Affairs Office of your school. For those who need to pay tuitions and other fees, please make the payment before the registration.
Time: 8:30-11:30, 13:30-16:30, Sep 8th, 2019 (Sunday)
Venue: Graduate Affairs Office of respective schools
2. Tuitions and fees payment
1) For those who need to pay the tuitions and/or other fees, please make the payment before the registration.
2) Payment method
a) Online payment
Please login at www.jdcw.sjtu.edu.cn/payment. The username is your student ID, and the initial password is your student ID (for international students).
b) Wechat payment
Please subscribe and make the payment via the Wechat Official Account of “??????????”.
3. Late registration appeal
The graduate students who cannot register on time due to force majeure must ask for permission to postpone the registration BEFOREHAND from the Graduate Affairs Office of their school. The student should fill the “Application Form to Postpone the Semester Registration for Graduate Students” and submit it to the Graduate Affairs Office of his/her school BEFORE September 8th, 2019. Upon approval, the student can be granted no more than two weeks of grace period.
For those who fail to make the semester registration on time without applying for postponing or being approved, shall be handled according to the SJTU Regulations on Graduate Education and Management.
1) Students who are expected to gradate on/before September 30th, 2019 are exempted from the semester registration. While those who cannot graduate on schedule should apply to extend their study duration prior to the registration, and register at the Graduate Affairs Office of their school as stated in Section 1.
2) Student whose current status is “suspension of schooling” does not need to register.
5. Courses start from Sep 9th, 2019. Please make your course enrollment as soon as possible, while within the first two weeks of the new semester and attend the lectures as scheduled.
Academic Affairs Office, Graduate School
July 4th, 2019